Thursday, November 20, 2008

witnessing the world, before and after.


To be up-front, i don't watch television. I only watch movies for the fact that there is just too much nonsense inside that black box filled up from a million different colours which pixilate into on-screen moving pictures and demographics. Nonsense. In not meaning sense. Nothing should mean sense, though then again, somethings should . I hate the news too. I dont want to know what's happening in the world. I don't because the horrible things that are shown make me drown. I don't want to be under water yet. I will be someday, but not today, or tomorrow, or the following days ahead of me...

I was a child, am a child? Still a kid, but grown up. I don't even fucking know.


Doen't make sense, and i dont ever think i will.




K bye.

No comments: